Are you an ambitious, well-structured, and highly communicative individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment? Then you should become a member of the Söderberg & Partners team!
On our journey to become the number one financial advisor in the Nordic region we are now looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to strengthen our team focusing on the Finnish insurance market.
As a Business Development Manager, you work closely with the entire organization, locally and on a Nordic level, to gain first-hand insights on trends and market movements. As a central point of contact in a large organization, your communication skills are vital for success. You play a pivotal role in developing and refining business-activities as well as tools to provide support in our daily operations in the Finish market. You can expect to take on projects with a large focus on innovation and digitalization with tasks ranging from producing requirement specifications and managing IT-development projects to hands on dealing with the needs of the organization. You must possess a strong drive and execution power to excel in this role.
At Söderberg & Partners you will have the opportunity to advance rapidly. The organization is creative and dynamic with short decision-making processes. We look for employees who are encouraged by taking responsibility and make efforts to continuously develop our organization.
• Keep track of market and industry trends and understand competitive advantages
• Research needs in operations with focus on effectivity and productivity
• Form solution proposals and produce requirement specifications
• Take lead in business development activities
• Communicate information, technical, business or other in a clear and concise manner
• Be an ambassador in the local market to attract new partnerships and colleagues
• Fluent in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technology, economics or equivalent
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Who we believe you are
• A challenger of status quo
• A teamplayer as well as a strong individual
• Well structured
• Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Analytical with a large portion of critical thinking
• Solid in time management with the ability to multi task and prioritize
About Söderberg & Partners
Söderberg & Partners is one of the leading financial advisors in insurance and financial services. Söderberg & Partners has about 1,800 employees. We have a strong corporate culture, where employees have high ambitions, are driven by a strong commitment and interest in their respective fields of expertise.
Please submit your application and enclose CV, personal letter and relevant grades. Location: Helsinki, Tampere or Stockholm. Frequent travels within the Nordic Region required.
Start date: As soon as possible as per the agreement
Application deadline: 2018-03-28
Contact: Philip Öberg, Non-Life Insurance, firstname.lastname@example.org
+46 (0)702-34 36 07
Söderberg & Partners
08-451 50 54
08-451 50 50